Thursday 20 May 2010

Are You an Internet Marketing Junkie ?

I really got sucked in to all the hype about Internet Marketing, I don't know about you but once you opt-in to the latest GET RICH QUICK wonder system, the world and his neighbour are emailing you with their GET RICH QUICK wonder systems.

I just wanted to make money on the Internet, starting part time to run along with my job and hopefully to do as a full time business once I got going.

Affiliate Marketing, Article Marketing, Blogging, List Building, Social Marketing on Twitter, Facebook & Youtube, the list of things to learn seemed endless, how was I ever going to get my head around this lot - does this sound familiar?

I can see why the statistics show, 97% of people who go into Internet Marketing fail, it's because of the overwhelming amount of information we get pushed down our throats when attempting to start this business.

When I first started in Internet Marketing, I really did not have a clue how to start, I only knew that I wanted to make money online, their were so many ways of doing this that I just got totally confused with it all, I was walking around with a permanent headache. It started to become a chore but I knew that, as with any business their had to be a better way of doing something than the 99% of people selling their latest wonder systems were telling me.

It was simple - find out who had the best reputations to teach this Internet business and stick with him (or her) and him/her only, but only if their products were teachable to a learner like me, it should have video step by step tutorials, and show me everything I needed to know.

I scoured the Internet, I looked up all the reviews & reports.

Now, thankfully I'm on my way to a better life and you can be too, but don't do what everyone else tells you, don't think it's all about selling loads of products to loads of people because it isn't - in this modern age, with the benefits of social marketing, you need to nurture people, not treat them like cyber cash machines.

You need to form ongoing relationships, give those people as much free & useful information as you can, build up that relationship before trying to sell to them.

And now, I will do the same for you - FREE 26 Video's Worth $197 - How To Succeed In Internet Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment